by Archbishop Chrysostomos of Etna, Bishop Auxentios of Photiki, and Archimandrite AkakiosItem Number: BKM541
Click for more information
Enter the quantity:
by Archbishop Chrysostomos of Etna, Bishop Auxentios of Photiki, and Archimandrite AkakiosItem Number: BKM542
two-volume setItem Number: BKM541S
Enter the quantity: sets
Embroidered Cross Set #6—Gold on Gold
"Cathedral" 56" Wide Red with Gold Rayon Brocade with Real Metal (14" x 13-3/4" Pattern Repeat)
Gold-plated vigil lamp with enamel
The Great Book of Needs, Expanded and Supplemented, Volume I: The Holy Mysteries
Translated from Church Slavonic with notes by St. Tikhon’s Monastery
Crosses and Pendants
(Press “Enter” to go!)
• Against False Union: Humble thoughts of an Orthodox Christian concerning the attempts for union of the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church with the so-called Churches of the West.
• Akathist to Our Lord Jesus Christ
• Anchored in God: An Inside Account of Life, Art, and Thought on the Holy Mountain of Athos
• Blessed Elder Gabriel Dionysiatis (1886-1983): Remarkable Confessor and Spiritual Guide, Profound Analyst of twentieth century society, Inspiring Writer on many vital topics, and for forty years Abbot of the Monastery of Dionysiou at the Holy Mountain of Athos. A comprehensive account of his Life, Character, Thought, and Works.
• Blessed Elder Iakovos of Epiros, Elder Joseph the Hesychast, and Mother Stavritsa the Missionary: Their Life, Character, Thought, and Influence.
• Blessed Elder Philotheos Zervakos (1884—1980): Remarkable Confessor and Spiritual Guide, Vigorous Defender of the Orthodox Christian Faith, Itinerant Preacher, Illuminating Writer, and for half a century Abbot of the Holy Monastery of Longovarda on Paros. A comprehensive account of his Life, Character, Thought, and Works.
• Blessed Hermit Philaretos of the Holy Mountain: Remarkable Ascetic and Mystic, faithful adherent of the ideals of the Kollyvades Saints Macarios of Corinth and Nicodemos the Hagiorite (ca. 1881-1961). An account of his Life, Character, and Message.
• Byzantine Chant: A sequel to the monograph Byzantine Sacred Music containing a concise discussion of the Origin of Byzantine chant, its Modes, Tempo, Notation, Prologoi, Prosomoia, Style, and other features
• Byzantine Churches of Thessaloniki / Byzantine Church Architecture
• Byzantine Sacred Art: Selected writings of the contemporary Greek icon painter Fotis Kontoglous on the Sacred Arts according to the Tradition of Eastern Orthodox Christianity, compiled, translated from the Greek, and edited with a preface, introduction, notes, and illustrations