Nikolaos, Metropolitan of Mesogaia and Lavreotiki
Translated by Ioanna Dalianis and Caroline MakropoulosItem Number: BKAP945
Click for more information
Enter the quantity:
Miltiadis KonstantinouItem Number: BKAP948
two-volume setItem Number: BKAP945S
Enter the quantity: sets
Small gold-plated rectangular Artophorion (Pyx)
Made in Greece
Sterling silver Theotokos oval pendant w/enamel (10 x 19)
Hymns and Carols of Nativity
Sung by the choir of the Convent of Saint Elizabeth
Pyrex Draft Deflector for Follower for Candles 1¹/₁₆″–1⅛″ in Diameter
Crosses and Pendants
(Press “Enter” to go!)
• Against False Union: Humble thoughts of an Orthodox Christian concerning the attempts for union of the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church with the so-called Churches of the West.
• Akathist to Our Lord Jesus Christ
• Anchored in God: An Inside Account of Life, Art, and Thought on the Holy Mountain of Athos
• Blessed Elder Gabriel Dionysiatis (1886-1983): Remarkable Confessor and Spiritual Guide, Profound Analyst of twentieth century society, Inspiring Writer on many vital topics, and for forty years Abbot of the Monastery of Dionysiou at the Holy Mountain of Athos. A comprehensive account of his Life, Character, Thought, and Works.
• Blessed Elder Iakovos of Epiros, Elder Joseph the Hesychast, and Mother Stavritsa the Missionary: Their Life, Character, Thought, and Influence.
• Blessed Elder Philotheos Zervakos (1884—1980): Remarkable Confessor and Spiritual Guide, Vigorous Defender of the Orthodox Christian Faith, Itinerant Preacher, Illuminating Writer, and for half a century Abbot of the Holy Monastery of Longovarda on Paros. A comprehensive account of his Life, Character, Thought, and Works.
• Blessed Hermit Philaretos of the Holy Mountain: Remarkable Ascetic and Mystic, faithful adherent of the ideals of the Kollyvades Saints Macarios of Corinth and Nicodemos the Hagiorite (ca. 1881-1961). An account of his Life, Character, and Message.
• Byzantine Chant: A sequel to the monograph Byzantine Sacred Music containing a concise discussion of the Origin of Byzantine chant, its Modes, Tempo, Notation, Prologoi, Prosomoia, Style, and other features
• Byzantine Churches of Thessaloniki / Byzantine Church Architecture
• Byzantine Sacred Art: Selected writings of the contemporary Greek icon painter Fotis Kontoglous on the Sacred Arts according to the Tradition of Eastern Orthodox Christianity, compiled, translated from the Greek, and edited with a preface, introduction, notes, and illustrations