Edited by Lambros Kamperidis and Denise HarveyItem Number: BKDH827
Click for more information
Enter the quantity:
Juliet du BoulayItem Number: BKDH622
Translated by Liadain Sheridan
Edited by Lambros Kamperidis and Denise HarveyItem Number: BKDH516
three-volume setItem Number: BKDH827S
Enter the quantity: sets
61/4'' x 81/2'' Icon of St. Alexander Nevski
“Manchester” Blue with Gold Rayon Brocade with Real Metal
Large Cobalt Blue Viking Votive Glass
Orthodoxy in Dialogue with the Modern World
Crosses and Pendants
(Press “Enter” to go!)
• Against False Union: Humble thoughts of an Orthodox Christian concerning the attempts for union of the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church with the so-called Churches of the West.
• Akathist to Our Lord Jesus Christ
• Anchored in God: An Inside Account of Life, Art, and Thought on the Holy Mountain of Athos
• Blessed Elder Gabriel Dionysiatis (1886-1983): Remarkable Confessor and Spiritual Guide, Profound Analyst of twentieth century society, Inspiring Writer on many vital topics, and for forty years Abbot of the Monastery of Dionysiou at the Holy Mountain of Athos. A comprehensive account of his Life, Character, Thought, and Works.
• Blessed Elder Iakovos of Epiros, Elder Joseph the Hesychast, and Mother Stavritsa the Missionary: Their Life, Character, Thought, and Influence.
• Blessed Elder Philotheos Zervakos (1884—1980): Remarkable Confessor and Spiritual Guide, Vigorous Defender of the Orthodox Christian Faith, Itinerant Preacher, Illuminating Writer, and for half a century Abbot of the Holy Monastery of Longovarda on Paros. A comprehensive account of his Life, Character, Thought, and Works.
• Blessed Hermit Philaretos of the Holy Mountain: Remarkable Ascetic and Mystic, faithful adherent of the ideals of the Kollyvades Saints Macarios of Corinth and Nicodemos the Hagiorite (ca. 1881-1961). An account of his Life, Character, and Message.
• Byzantine Chant: A sequel to the monograph Byzantine Sacred Music containing a concise discussion of the Origin of Byzantine chant, its Modes, Tempo, Notation, Prologoi, Prosomoia, Style, and other features
• Byzantine Church Architecture
• Byzantine Churches of Thessaloniki: An illustrated account of the architecture and iconographic decoration of seven Byzantine churches of Thessaloniki, together with important historical data.