Item Number: BKM995ISBN 978–1–938943–08–9107 pp.
Please enter the quantity:
What is Unique About Orthodox Culture
by Archimandrite Vasileios, Abbot of Iveron Monastery, Mount Athos
Translated from the Greek by Dr. Elizabeth Theokritoff
Gold-plated hand censer with enamel Cross medallion
10″ × 10″
Wounded by Love: The Life and the Wisdom of Elder Porphyrios
edited from an archive of notes and recordings by the Sisters of the Holy Convent of Chrysopigi
Icon of the Protection of the Theotokos
8" x 12"
Crosses and Pendants
(Press “Enter” to go!)
• The Aesthetic Face of Being: Art in the Theology of Pavel Florensky
• Against False Union: Humble thoughts of an Orthodox Christian concerning the attempts for union of the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church with the so-called Churches of the West.
• Against the Heresies, Volume I, Book I
• Age of Delirium: The Decline and Fall of the Soviet Union
• Akathist of Repentance For One Who Has Aborted a Child
• Akathist to Almighty God For Help in Trouble
• Akathist to Jesus Christ For a Loved One who has Fallen Asleep
• Akathist to Jesus, Conqueror of Death
• Akathist to Martyr Varus, And the Blessed Cleopatra & John, Holy Intercessor for Family Members Who Departed Outside the Orthodox Faith:
• Akathist to Our Lord Jesus Christ