By Archimandrite Cherubim (Karambelas)Item Number: BKP018
Click for more information
Enter the quantity:
By Archimandrite Cherubim (Karambelas)Item Number: BKP019
two-volume setItem Number: BKP018S
Enter the quantity: sets
Riza Icon of Jesus Christ the Pantocrator
6¼″ × 9″
On Difficulties in the Church Fathers: The Ambigua
14K Gold Cross Diamond-Cut Solid 1/2"
"Nika" 60" Wide White with Green and Silver Lurex Metallic Brocade (5-1/2" x 5-1/4" Pattern Repeat)
Crosses and Pendants
(Press “Enter” to go!)
• Anchored in God: An Inside Account of Life, Art, and Thought on the Holy Mountain of Athos
• Arab Orthodox Christians Under the Ottomans 1516–1831
• Blessed Elder Gabriel Dionysiatis (1886-1983): Remarkable Confessor and Spiritual Guide, Profound Analyst of twentieth century society, Inspiring Writer on many vital topics, and for forty years Abbot of the Monastery of Dionysiou at the Holy Mountain of Athos. A comprehensive account of his Life, Character, Thought, and Works.
• Blessed Hermit Philaretos of the Holy Mountain: Remarkable Ascetic and Mystic, faithful adherent of the ideals of the Kollyvades Saints Macarios of Corinth and Nicodemos the Hagiorite (ca. 1881-1961). An account of his Life, Character, and Message.
• Book of Akathists II: To Our Saviour, the Holy Spirit, the Mother of God, and Various Saints
• Byzantium 330-1453
• Diary of a Pilgrimage
• Dionysius of Fourna: Artistic Identity Through Visual Rhetoric
• Discourses and Sayings
• Elder Hadji-Georgis The Athonite, 1809–1886